Local 127 Electricians of Kenosha Wisconsin was chartered in 1916. It was first chartered to electrical workers of Flint, Michigan in April of 1912. After two years it was reassigned to New Rochelle, New York for several years before being chartered in Kenosha.
For more history of Local 127, with interesting photos from it’s 50thAnniversary in 1966, see our History Link to the left.
This site has various forms for our members, pertaining to training, benefits, referrals and wages. Soon, we will have News and events, and even photos of past events. The monthly Manager’s Newsletter will be included in this site. Check back often for updates.
© International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local Union 127. All Rights Reserved.